The MB Series Print Module is designed for light industry printing. It features a die-cast aluminum print mechanism that is durable enough to withstand the tough production environments. Its compact design is a perfect fit for tight workspace.
Designed for fast label throughput, the MB Series Print Module is available in two models, the MB240 and MB340 Module, with 203 dpi printing at up to 10 ips and the 300 dpi model which can print up to 7 ips.
Our "Thermal Smart Control" printhead technology tracks and precisely calculates the duration that each pixel needs to be heated to provide accurate, crisp, and clear labels every time, whether you are printing one label at a time or thousands in a batch.
Multiple Connectivity Options
Connectivity interfaces include Ethernet, USB, USB-Host, and Serial RS232. There is also an optional General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) interface for connection to a variety of industrial and label application equipment.
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Direct thermal/Thermal transferDirect thermal/Thermal transfer
- TSC ConsoleTSC Console
- Print modulePrint module
- Up to 10 ips (254 mm/s) @ 203 dpiUp to 7 ips (177 mm/second) @ 300 dpi
- 4.25" (108 mm)4.16" (105.7 mm)
- 128 MB SDRAM128 MB SDRAM
- 128 MB128 MB
- 4.7" (120 mm)4.7" (120 mm)
- Continuous, die-cut, black mark, fan-fold, notchContinuous, die-cut, black mark, fan-fold, notch
- 450 Meters450 Meters
- 1.6" - 4.3" (40 - 110 mm)1.6" - 4.3" (40 - 110 mm)