The T6000e sets a new standard for productivity and versatility.
The T6000e is one of the most versatile printers on the market offering high-speed printing, multiple connectivity options, and the ability to print and encode on standard and on-metal labels.
- High productivity print speed of 14 ips
- High volume printing up to 10,000 labels per day in demanding environments
- Compatible with SOTI Connect device management solution
- Easy setup for RFID labels and tags with backward compatibility for legacy T6000e applications
- 600 dpi for high-print quality labels (4-inch model only)
- RFID feature prints and encodes on both standard labels and on-metal tags
- Nine competitor printer languages with four RFID printer languages
- Upgrade kits available with tear and cutter (media handling)
- Solid metal frame construction for reliable operation
- Comprehensive WiFi security suite
- Intelligent heat management system increases printhead life and improves barcode print quality while reducing operating costs
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)300 dpi (12 dots/mm)600 dpi (24 dots/mm)
- Direct thermal/Thermal transferDirect thermal/Thermal transferDirect thermal/Thermal transfer
- Color LCD with buttonsColor LCD with buttonsColor LCD with buttons
- PrintNet Enterprise
SOTI Connect (license required)PrintNet Enterprise
SOTI Connect (license required)TSC Console
SOTI Connect (license required)
- Up to 14 ips (356 mm/s) @ 203 dpiUp to 12 ips (305 mm/s) @ 300 dpiUp to 6 ips (152 mm/s) @ 600 dpi [4" model]
- 4.1” (104 mm)4.1” (104 mm)4.1” (104 mm) [4" model]
- 512 MB512 MB512 MB
- 128 MB128 MB128 MB
- SD memory card reader; up to 32 GBSD memory card reader; up to 32 GBSD memory card reader; up to 32 GB
- Heavy Duty CutterHeavy Duty CutterHeavy Duty Cutter
- 4.5" (114.3 mm)4.5" (114.3 mm)4.5" (114.3 mm) / 2.0" (50.8 mm) / 6.8" (172.7 mm)
- Roll or Fan-Fold Labels; Tags; Paper; Film; TicketsRoll or Fan-Fold Labels; Tags; Paper; Film; TicketsRoll or Fan-Fold Labels; Tags; Paper; Film; Tickets
- 450 Meters450 Meters450 Meters
- 1" (25.4 mm)1" (25.4 mm)1" (25.4 mm)
- 1.5" (37.5mm) - 3" (76 mm)1.5" (37.5mm) - 3" (76 mm)1" (25.4 mm) – 4.5" (114.3mm)
- 0.25" Continuous; 1" Tear-Off/Peel/Cutter0.25" Continuous; 1" Tear-Off/Peel/Cutter0.25" Continuous; 1" Tear-Off/Peel/Cutter
- Die-cast aluminum frame with metal doorDie-cast aluminum frame with metal doorDie-cast aluminum frame with metal door
- Support for 9 competitive printer languagesSupport for 9 competitive printer languagesSupport for 9 competitive printer languages
It varies by assembly:
• Printheads: New*
• Field Kits: Same (except new 4in peel/rewind kit**)
• Controller: New* (due to USB host)
• Control Panel: New*
• Enclosure: Same (except rear panel USB host connector)
• RFID Encoder: New*
• ODV: Same
* Not forwards / backwards compatible
** Forwards / backwards compatible
No, the printhead replacement is a simple process that requires no tools.
The T6000e RFID printer has an RFID label calibration feature in the RFID menu which makes it very easy to setup the printer for both standard RFID and on-metal RFID labels. The calibration process feeds 3-4 labels to determine the optimal encoding position and RF power levels.
For Thermal Transfer applications: printheads are warranted 12 months from shipment or 1 million linear inches (whichever comes first). For Direct Thermal applications: printheads are warranted 180 days from shipment or 1 million linear inches (whichever comes first).
On-metal tags (sometimes called metal-mount or anti-metal tags) are RFID tags that are designed to operate on devices made of metal. The physical properties of metal serve to reflect RF signals and so a standard RFID label would be completely undetectable by an RFID reader. On-metal tags are typically constructed with a thin foam insulator to provide a space between the metal surface and the RFID inlay. On-metal tags are available in several constructions and the ones used with printers are typically up to 1mm thick due to the foam insulator. They also should include a “bridge” between the individual tags to ensure smooth transport through the print station.
Standard Interfaces: Serial, USB host/device and Ethernet. Optional Interfaces: Wireless 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPIO, and parallel
The T6000e comes standard with a 24 month Return to Depot warranty. Extended warranty packages are available. Please contact your Printronix Auto ID Territory Account Manager for more information.