The T800 with optional UHF RFID was designed to meet the growing demand for encoding and printing RFID labels at an affordable price.
Retail, manufacturing and healthcare are just a few of the industries that use RFID to track products throughout the supply chain, take inventory in real-time or locate equipment within the enterprise.
The T800 makes printer setup for encoding and printing of RFID labels fast and easy. Not only can it support labels down to 625-inches in length, but the antenna can be adjusted for non-standard inlay positions. Further, the RFID label calibration function automatically sets the optimal label encoding position within the printer.
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Direct thermal/Thermal transferDirect thermal/Thermal transfer
- Color LCD with buttonsColor LCD with buttons
- PrintNet Enterprise
SOTI Connect (license required)PrintNet Enterprise
SOTI Connect (license required)
- Up to 8 ips (203 mm/s) @ 203 dpiUp to 6 ips (152 mm/s) @ 300 dpi
- 4.1" (104 mm)4.1" (104 mm)
- 128 MB128 MB
- 128 MB128 MB
- SD memory card reader; up to 32 GBSD memory card reader; up to 32 GB
- Standard duty cutterStandard duty cutter
- 4.4" (112 mm)4.4" (112 mm)
- Continuous Roll, Die-Cut, Fan-FoldContinuous Roll, Die-Cut, Fan-Fold
- 300 Meters300 Meters
- 4.33" (110 mm)4.33" (110 mm)
- 1" (25.4 mm)1" (25.4 mm)
- 0.625" (15.8 mm)0.625" (15.8 mm)
- Double-walled plastic enclosureDouble-walled plastic enclosure
- Most Major Printer LanguagesMost Major Printer Languages
The printheads are interchangeable.
You need a #1 Philips screwdriver to remove the printhead.
The control panel printer setup wizard provides an easy-to-follow calibration process. The Settings menu allows you to select the Gap/Mark sensor to match the type of media installed. In addition, you can set the printer to do an Auto Calibrate at power up or when the pivoting deck has opened and closed. In all cases the printer will advance a few labels and calibrate the sensors so that they will detect top-of-form.
The T800 has an RFID label calibration feature in the RFID menu which makes it very easy to setup the printer for different RFID labels. The calibration process feeds three labels to determine the optimal encoding position and power levels.
For Thermal Transfer applications: printheads are warranted 12 months from shipment or 1 million linear inches (whichever comes first). For Direct Thermal applications: printheads are warranted 180 days from shipment or 1 million linear inches (whichever comes first).