Board of Directors
There are seven directors in the company's board, including three independent directors. The board of directors complies with laws, regulations, the Articles of Incorporation, and the resolutions adopted by the shareholder meetings.
The composition of the Board of Directors shall consider the adequate diversification policy which shall be developed based on the operations, mode of operation, and development requirements of the board. This policy should include, but not be limited to the following two criteria:
- Basic criteria: Gender, age, and other factors.
- Professional knowledge and skills: Professional background (e.g., law, accounting, industry, finance, marketing, or technology), professional skills, and industry experience.
All members of the board shall have the knowledge, skills, and experience necessary to perform their duties. To achieve the ideal goal of corporate governance, the board of directors shall possess the following abilities:
- Ability to make sound business judgments,
- Ability to conduct accounting and financial analysis,
- Ability to manage business activities,
- Ability to handle crisis management,
- Knowledge of the industry,
- An understanding of international markets,
- Ability to make policy decisions.
Information of the Board members
- Directors' education and experience
- Directors' expertise and independence
Training of Board
The Company's directors are advised to continue to participate in training courses on finance, risk management, business, commerce, accounting, law, corporate social responsibility, and other subjects offered by institutions designated in the Rules Governing Implementation of Continuing Education for Directors and Supervisors of TWSE/TPEX Listed Companies during their tenure. They shall also ensure that company employees at all levels will enhance their professionalism and knowledge of the law.
- Training situation of Board 2020
- Training situation of Board 2019
Implementation of Board
- Meetings and attendance of Board 2020
- Meetings and attendance of Board 2019
- Resolutions of Board 2020
- Resolutions of Board 2019